Friday, March 9, 2012

Fallout 3 or Fallout: New Vegas on Xbox 360?

I want to get one of the 2. I heard Fallout 3 is pretty good and better than New Vegas but I wanna get New Vegas because there are more options and things. its basically an upgraded fallout 3 on a new map. I would like to have as many options as i can so thats y im leaning more on new vegas's side. but what are all the differences between the 2? plz answer and help me decide and plz tell me in your opinion only if u have both games and i am completely new to the series i just got introduced a few days ago so keep that in mind...Fallout 3 or Fallout: New Vegas on Xbox 360?
I prefer Fallout 3. Its got 5 dlc already out and its got a long core game. Your set
box 360 have Fallout 3 or Fallout: New Vegas



to check out the official for trailers and stuff

http://fallout.bethsoft.com/Fallout 3 or Fallout: New Vegas on Xbox 360?
Graphics are same but some textures are rushed in new vegas. New vegas is more fun as a core game but if you can get add ons then definitely fallout 3
New Vegas is better IMO better graphics %26amp; way more fun :PFallout 3 or Fallout: New Vegas on Xbox 360?
i personally like nv better

No comments:

Post a Comment