Friday, March 9, 2012

I search in the map quest the direction new york to las vegas but it always show the route illinois,indiana?

and colorado but i like to take the I-40.is there any other way to put in map quest?Please help.......I search in the map quest the direction new york to las vegas but it always show the route illinois,indiana?
try putting a Cd on with " show me the way to Amerillo " and hey, you just might make it to vegas !I search in the map quest the direction new york to las vegas but it always show the route illinois,indiana?
Do your map quest twice......



Once from New York to Nashville TN......That will get you to I40



Then do it again and put Nashville TN to Las Vegas that will give you mileage of the trip etc on I40........mdI search in the map quest the direction new york to las vegas but it always show the route illinois,indiana?
change the start address to knoxville tenn/also go from your address to knoxville/map is direct way
  • Buick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment