Friday, March 9, 2012

Should I buy Fallout: New Vegas?

I have a Xbox 360 without Gold. I'm considering buying Fallout New Vegas, but I'm not really sure. I already have Fallout 3 GOTY and I thought it was pretty good, but not great. I've heard Fallout New Vegas doesn't have that many differences from Fallout 3, besides a faction system (and a new map, weapons, and enemies, obviously) Should I buy New Vegas, wait for the GOTY edition, or just buy something else like Fable 3?Should I buy Fallout: New Vegas?
i would buy it. its very time consuming lots to do and on most gun not laser rifle or pistol you can aim down you sight but over all its a great game but i prefer fallout 3 but get it and for more info on Fallout new vegas go to the WIKI heres a link

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout:_N鈥?/a>

and if the game gets slow or laggy just clear cache and yes there are glitches but some of them you can use to ur benefit and then patch them if you can connent to xbox liveShould I buy Fallout: New Vegas?
No, don't buy it.

It has alot of glitches and problems.

Get Borderlands game of the year edition, comes with addons, its a shooter/rpg, hours of game play, lots of main quests and side quests and you can drive in the game, tons of weapons, its open world, you can play single player or multiplayer...its awesome thats what i'm playing right now, I play in on pc and got if from amazon. They have it for xbox 360 Go get it....:)

Here is the link
http://www.amazon.com/Borderlands-Game-Y鈥?/a>Should I buy Fallout: New Vegas?
I don't like the Fallout games, however most people consider New Vegas to be inferior in many aspects to Fallout 3.



So if you thought Fallout 3 was okay and not great, I'd advise against getting New Vegas unless you really have a ton of cash to splash around.
You should definitely buy Fallout: New Vegas. Many new features have been added, and things are a bit more realistic. Plus, the New Vegas Strip is VERY cool, and lively. Fallout 3 never had a place like that in the world.



Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment