Friday, March 9, 2012

Fallout New Vegas Complete Map online?

Where can I find the complete map online? The game also seems to freeze up quite a bit. Anyone else having that problem? I have been looking for Vault 34 all day long and cannot seem to find it. This game is too difficult in the sense that I feel like I am playing online with the lag sometimes.Fallout New Vegas Complete Map online?
Here's a pretty comprehensive map: http://tinyurl.com/33xdppk



I can't really grasp what you guys are talking about in terms of "lag" for an off-line game so . . . no comment on that one.



~ Bryan ~Fallout New Vegas Complete Map online?
Reviewers have been complaining about the horrible technical problems. Everyone is having the lag problems, as far as I can tell. It sucks, but hopefully they patch it.



As far as the map: I don't think anyone has had the time to scout the entire game, and then post one, yet. It's been out for less than 24 hours, remember. It will probably take some time for guides and maps to be posted.
  • defence tower defence
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment