Friday, March 9, 2012

New Vegas Companions glitched off map in Helios 1?

My companions stayed behind in the building when I went outside to fix the panels. I finished the mission on my own but now when I look at my map (only in the Helios main building) they are shown a good 7 inches off anything, just in "the void" wtf do I do? I really don't want to redo the entire thing I scavenged alot, took me over an hourNew Vegas Companions glitched off map in Helios 1?
This seems to be a fairly common bug. One common fix to this s go to Vault 22 and use the elevator it seems to have the magic properties of making your companies reappear next to you.



"Your current Companions sometimes get stuck and stop following you, they will appear on the world map where they got stuck but when you go to that area they are not there. One well tested fix is to go to Vault 22 and use the elevator to go to Level 5 - Pest Control. The missing companion will usually be stood by the Level 5 elevator door and need to be issued the 'follow me' command via the companion wheel. Note: This bug usually affects Rex more than any other Companion "

No comments:

Post a Comment