Friday, March 9, 2012

Fallout New Vegas: Right Analog Stick Malfunction?

I was recently playing Fallout New Vegas and out of no where my right analog stick in the game wont work. I can't look around to observe my environment or kill anyone but I seem to be able to use it only in the map on my Pip Boy. Any suggestions/remedies will do nicely for me and thank you for participating.



PS: I used a Xbox 360 Slim Console.Fallout New Vegas: Right Analog Stick Malfunction?
Try using vats to kinda pan the camera and make Your way to the old mormon fort in freeside, get a RAD fix from the chick with the mohawk, that fixed mine, too 5mins to fix. What I was trying to do before that was use VATS to move around until the game caught up with itself, zone around, interact with npc's, pick locks, eventually the glitch will thull out. i use xbox360.
  • international postal service
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment